Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacentre
Why Datacenter Edition?
• Deliver enhancements to core Windows Server functionality.
• Enable developers to create cloud native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
• Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system.
• Continues to enable high density virtualization. • Adds advanced software-defined Windows Server 2019 Datacenter capabilities.
• Adds advanced software-defined storage capabilities.
Datacenter Key Features:
• Core Windows Server Functionality.
• Hybrid integration.
• Hyper-converged infrastructure.
• Unlimited OSEs/Hyper-V Containers.
• Unlimited Windows Server Containers.
• Host Guardian Service.
• Unlimited Storage Replica.
• Shielded Virtual Machines.
• Software defined networking.
• Software defined storage.
Full Compliment of Features in Windows Server 2019 Datacenter*
Unique Hybrid Capabilities with Azure Extend your datacentre to Azure to maximise existing investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. The move to the cloud is a journey and often takes a hybrid approach, one that combines on-premises and cloud environments. With its hybrid cloud capabilities, Microsoft takes a future-proof, long-term approach—which is exactly why we see it playing a central role in cloud strategies for the foreseeable future. With Windows Server 2019, you will be able to easily integrate a comprehensive set of Azure services, such as Azure Backup, Azure File Sync,
• Storage Migration Service: Helps to inventory and migrate data, security, and configurations from legacy systems to Windows Server 2019 and/or Azure.
• Synchronizing File Servers to Azure: Centralize your organization’s file shares in Azure Files while keeping the flexibility, performance, and compatibility of an on-premises file server.
• System Insights: Brings local predictive analytics capabilities native to Windows Server. These predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data to provide high-accuracy predictions that help reduce the operational expenses associated with reactively managing Windows Server instances.
• Azure Network Adaptor: Easily connects to Azure virtual networks. Windows Admin Center performs the heavy lifting of configuring the VPN to a new network adapter that will connect Windows Server 2019 to a point-to-site Azure virtual network VPN.
• Enhanced Azure AD Authentication: Windows Server 2019 can join Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), enabling new scenarios in which the computer account can be used for authentication in the cloud.
• VM Protection: Replicates workloads running on physical and virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location.
Unprecedented Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and security. HCI is one of the latest trends in the server industry. According to IDC, the HCI market grew by 64% in 2016, and Gartner predicts that it will be a $5 billion market by 2019. With its HCI capabilities, Microsoft consolidates software-defined computing, storage, and networking into one cluster to provide high-performance, cost-effective, easily scalable virtualization. Microsoft partnered with industry-leading hardware vendors to provide an affordable yet extremely robust HCI solution with validated design. In Windows Server 2019, Microsoft is building on this platform by adding scale, performance, and reliability, as well as the ability to manage HCI deployments to simplify management and day-to-day activities.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Brand: Microsoft • Released on: 01-09-2021
• Program type: Windows Server
• Format: Retail License Key
• Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
• Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Minimum System Requirements:
Licence for: 1 PC
Processor: 1.6 hz
HDD: 4 GB