If you need to purchase five or more licences, we offer personalised offers.
Order now and we will send you the Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2016 product key directly via e-mail within 8 hours of purchase.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 12.10.2016
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: Volume Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2016 Digital Licence is the perfect streamlined solution for small businesses and micro-organizations with up to 25 users or 50 devices running on servers with a maximum of 2 processors. This version allows employees to connect their personal devices to the company while allowing IT professionals to deal with the risk associated with having uncontrolled devices connected to the corporate network.
Simplify the transition of on-premise workloads to the cloud and easily adapt to changes in business without compromising the performance and productivity of your team. Windows Server Essentials 2016 allows your small business to take advantage of some advanced features and capabilities at an affordable price.
► Nano Server Option.
This was a scaled-down server implementation with limited interfaces, making it more secure from attacks.
► Azure Site Recovery Services
Offered in Microsoft Azure, this feature enables real-time replication of your virtual machines (VM) to a backup vault in Azure.
► Storage Spaces Direct
Create a highly scalable software-defined storage unit without going over budget. With features such as caching, storage tiers, and erasure coding, this technology works with industry-standard servers with local-attached drives.
► Volume activation
Easily activate the licence for multiple devices online.
► Cluster Rolling Upgrade
This update allows you to upgrade the operating system of cluster nodes without needing to stop the Hyper-V or Scale-Out File Server workloads running on the nodes and minimize downtimes. This doesn’t require additional hardware, nor a new cluster and is reversible unless you choose the “point-of-no-return”.
► Increased manageability of domains, users and devices
Meant to help larger small businesses take full advantage of Microsoft Windows Server E
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard:
- Computer and processor: Processor x86/x64-Processor with min. 1 GHz and SSE2
- Required memory: 2 GB RAM for 64-bit-versions
- Required hard disk space: 16 GB available disk space
- Required Disk Controller: PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
- Support Operating system: Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Required Sound Card: N/A
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!