Corel PhotoMirage Express Key GLOBAL
Beautifully animated. Simply uncomplicated.
Create mesmerizing photo animations in minutes
Transform any image into a captivating animation in three simple steps
Whether you want to boost social engagement, drive results on the web, or simply have fun with photos, PhotoMirage is your key to creating attention-grabbing photo animations that engage, inspire and transfix.
Drag and drop Motion Arrows over the parts of the image you want to move
Plot Anchor Points around the areas you want to keep still
Hit Play to watch your image transform into a looping animation, then save or share
Boost social media engagement
Moving images have viral appeal. Not only do they engage an audience’s emotions, but they also spark intrigue. They are like an illusion—not quite a photo and not quite a video.
PhotoMirage is the extraordinary tool that helps you break through the visual clutter. It’s easy to create scroll-stopping, share-worthy photo animations that will capture and hold the attention of viewers, and advance your social media game.
Drive results with stand-out web content
Get noticed in a whole new way! Use the hypnotic appeal of photo animation to remedy decreasing attention spans and an overabundance of static visual content. PhotoMirage provides a refreshing way to attract attention in a competitive digital landscape.
Use PhotoMirage to create an original animated background for your website or blog, and watch your conversions grow.
Indulge in an addictively fun, creative process
Get lost in the process of creating the perfect animation using one of your favorite photos. Crop, mask, and enhance your image before adding movement. Experiment, refine and perfect your artwork until you have a seamless looping animation.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or faster processor / Intel Core i5/i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for Full HD/4K output support
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended for 2K/4K project preview and output support)
- Hard disk: 500 MB of available hard-disk space required (1 GB recommended)
- Display: 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended) / Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- Drivers: DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet: Internet Explorer version 10 or higher / Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
How to Activate:
- Download the trial version from here.
- Install the software.
- Run the application setup.
- Enter the key.
- Re-start the application.