Visual Studio 2022 Professional Lifetime License Activation Key (32/64 Bits) for 1PC
With Visual Studio Professional 2022 users can boost productivity with professional developer tools and services to build applications for any platform.
Develop from an initial design to final deployment with the following toolset
- Improved IntelliSense for C files
- Local development with lots of common emulators
- Simple test access in Solution Explorer
- First-class Git experience. This can be used to create and clone repos, manage branches and resolve merge conflicts.
- Kubernetes support is now included in Microsoft Azure.
With Visual Studio Professional You Can Achieve more
Understand your team code
Visual Studio Professional 2022 has powerful features so you can quickly understand code. CodeLens helps you stay focused. It shows you code references, changes made, it displays who last modified a method and it shows whether tests are passing. All this is shown right where you are in your code.
Visual Studio Professional helps deliver exceptional mobile experiences
Boosting your mobile development team
Extend your mobile development experience with the features included in the Visual Studio Professional 2022 software. Create apps for Android, iOS, and Windows through professional and unrestricted mobile development, code sharing, and debugging tools.
Connect to the Cloud
Make the most of the tools on Visual Studio 2022 by:
- Staying up to date and in the know
- Creating code more efficiently with built-in and downloadable features
- Collaborating seamlessly without leaving the editing software
With Visual Studio Professional 2022 you can create more
Create an app for any platform
Users can create applications for multiple devices, PCs, and the web, all of which are powered by the cloud. These apps can be built on top of your existing applications and skills. With cross-platform technology, you can create applications for Windows, iOS, and Android.
Users can collaborate more
While making the delivery of software faster
A subscription to Visual Studio Professional gives you access to Azure DevOps and to a variety of services to plan, build, and ship applications faster on the cloud or premises. You can also make the most of the agile planning tools, continuous integration and delivery platform, artifact repository, and source control management.
You can make the most of subscriber benefits
This software includes everything a developer will need
If you have a standard subscription you get the software and benefit from all the tools you need to be up to date on all things code. You will get access to core Microsoft software for testing and development, monthly Azure dev/test individual credits, training courses, tools for collaboration, professional support, and much more.
Github is trusted by developers and enterprises.
With GitHub Enterprise you can deliver better software even faster. This platform brings the power of code-to-cloud automation, open-source code, end-to-end automated security, and more. You can use new ideas and ship confidently all from the world’s best developing platform.
- 1.8 GHz or faster 64-bit processor; Quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported.
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM. Many factors impact resources used; we recommend 16 GB RAM for typical professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum 2 vCPU and 8 GB RAM. 4 vCPU and 16 GB of RAM are recommended.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 850 MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space. We recommend installing Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD) to increase performance.
- A video card that supports a minimum display resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of 1920 by 1080 or higher.
Our products are digital delivery only. This means that no disc or installation media will be sent to you in the post.