[Key] Autodesk Revit 2023 EDU 1 Year for 1 PC
Autodesk Revit Overview
Revit is the latest step in the continual evolution and development of Revit for multidiscipline BIM, the intelligent model-based process used to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
The Autodesk Revit software product, based on the Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, is designed to design, build, and manage high-quality, energy-efficient buildings. It is a full-featured solution that combines the possibilities of architectural design, engineering systems design, building structures, and construction modeling (Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP, and Autodesk Revit Structure).
This release marks some movement along that path. The road map defines forward-looking themes that guide and prioritize Revit features and functionality development with input from you via the Revit Ideas Page.
Features of Autodesk Revit
- Streamline your modeling workflows by working directly in perspective views.
- When you import or link certain items into a model, you can apply tags to these items.
- Use the Split Element tool on structural columns and framing elements
- To ensure that structural connections from this application adhere to the latest standards
- Resize runs of corresponding fabrication parts using the Properties palette or the Edit Parts dialog.
- When using certain automatic fill tools, you can specify fabrication parts to be excluded.
- Easily change the service on MEP fabrication parts in a model using the Properties palette.
- Change the size (diameter) of a hanger support rod while maintaining accurate costing data.
- Add or remove a damper or change the type of fabrication parts that support built-in dampers.
- Use the Split Element tool and Split with Gap tool on any fabrication straight.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 GB or more recommended
- Enjoy Fast shipping, You will receive your product in (1~12 Hours).
- The license is for 1 user. (Educational Version by AutoDesk with all access and full functions for small budget people to start, grow and develop their projects ).
- The product License support Windows & Mac operation system(s) only.
Note: this subscription is only for individual use
- The toolkits, mobile cloud access and new features that are now included in the new and improved AutoCAD 2023 will help users work faster and be more efficient.
- 1 years of full program access license, authorized use on 2 devices! Premium compatibility with access to previous versions of the program included (2020-2023)
- Full feature available compared to another version. It is a digital delivery. There is no physical delivery
- Its a Educational. Version Full Feature Unlock as same as commercial Version