- Brand: Norton
- Program type: Total security
- Format: Digital Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
Norton 360 Standard offers full realtime protection against ransomware, viruses, spyware, phishing and other online threats for your PC, Mac or mobile device. This licence subscription is the ideal budget-friendly choice for users seeking protection of a single device.
Get protection for your personal information with bank-grade encryption from Secure VPN that works even when connecting to public Wi-Fi. Password Manager allows you to to safely generate and store passwords and logins, while the automatic 10GB PC Cloud Backup helps prevent the data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices, and ransomware. Get notified in case cybercriminals attempt using your webcam with the SafeCam feature.
‣ See more, analyse more and stop more online threats with Norton 360 Standard.
It does not take long for malware to infect your brand new computer, especially when using inferior security software.
Cybercriminals have become more sophisticated than ever before; a diverse arsenal of tools is being used to gain access to your personal information. Substandard security software does not possess the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
However, Norton 360 Standard does. The worse the threats get, the better the Norton Security gets. Norton Security continuously develops new ways to protect your devices.
‣ Norton focusses solely on security.
Norton 360 Standard’s core value is to offer protection for all your devices, regardless of type, without you worrying about what takes place in the background. To sum it up: choose what devices to safeguard and go about your business. Norton will take care of the rest.
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product – all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Operating Systems: Windows 10 (including Windows 10 S), Windows 8/8.1* (all versions), Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later, Current and previous two versions of Mac OS, Android** 4.0.3 or later. (Must have a Google Play app installed).
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access
* Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
** Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported.
‣ Norton Safe Search does not provide a security rating for paid search results (sponsored links) nor does it filter out potentially unsafe sponsored links from the search results. Not available on all browsers.
‣ Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows.
‣ Norton SafeCam features are only available on Windows.
‣ Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
‣ Location Supervision requires parents activation before use.
‣ Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
‣ Norton Family Parental Control features are not supported on Mac.