Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) 1 Device | 1 Year – Digital Licence
- Brand: Kaspersky
- Program type: Total security
- Format: Digital Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
Kaspersky Total Security is a multi-device family security and includes anti-ransomware, webcam security, antivirus, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies.
Kaspersky’s total security does the following:
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
- Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
- Secures passwords & images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home*
- Helps guard kids – advanced parental controls
* only for pc and mac devices
** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day
Kaspersky Total Security is user-friendly, easy to use and very accessible. The interface consist of 7 areas: My Computer Protection (the antivirus), My Backup and My Parental Control make up the main three, with My System Tune-Up, My Encryption, My Virtual Keyboard and My Password Manager. Almost all the features have a wizard the help with the set up.
Kaspersky Total Security has 2 levels of control available.
- Basic: for those who prefer minimal interaction
- Advanced: for those who want more control
Some of the tools included in KTS are:
- Vulnerability Scan: identifies flaws in the system or in third-party applications that have been installed. Allows immediate fixes for any problems.
- Kaspersky Disk Rescue: creates a CD or a bootable USB flash drive with the engine.
- Windows Troubleshooting: scans your system and fixes problems that can be caused by some malware.
- Privacy Cleaner: cleans up the system’s junk files (cookies, cache, logs, etc.).
- Browser Configuration: analyzes Internet Explorer settings and suggests optimizations for the security key (the tool is only compatible with IE).
- Cloud Protection: provides real-time protection against new threats, and real-time information regarding site reputation for any website visited.
- Network Monitor: analyzes traffic data, showing ports and active connections, and other information about network activity.
- Application Control: displays real-time data on the use of the CPU, RAM and hard disk. Monitors the activities of the software installed on your PC, indicating a degree of reputation and letting you intervene if necessary to apply restrictions to its use
‣ Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X (All)
‣ Ram: 2GB
‣ Hard Disk: 1GB
‣ Additional requirements: IE 9 or higher; .Net Framework 4 or higher