Corel PDF Fusion Editor Creator | Official Key| Lifetime Fully Licensed | Windows
The all-in-one PDF creator toolkit!
Boost your productivity with Corel PDF Fusion, an all-in-one PDF creator that lets you assemble, edit and create PDFs. Open more than 100 different file types just by dragging and dropping them onto the Welcome Screen. Take pages from multiple files, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and combine them into a single PDF to share with anyone. Add new text, bookmarks and comments. Plus, convert files to PDF, PDF/A, XPS and DOC formats with just a click.
- Save money by viewing over 100 file types without purchasing additional software
- Easily create and edit PDFs
- Drag and drop to combine multiple file types in one PDF document
- Save time by easily re-purposing content, instead of retyping, and cutting and pasting
- Share files with anyone by converting to PDF, PDF/A, XPS or Microsoft Word formats
- Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 250 MB of available hard disk space
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Corel PDF Fusion supports deployment via the following third-party systems: Novell ZENworks, Citrix XenApp and Windows Group Policies. PDF Fusion also supports Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), including virtualization on Microsoft Hyper-V servers and VMware.
How to Activate:
- Download the trial version from here.
- Double-click the Corel PDF Fusion icon or select All Programs > Corel PDF Fusion > Corel PDF Fusion to open the application.
- Select Help > Enter Serial Number…. This displays the serial number dialog.
- Enter your serial number, using copy and paste for accuracy, and click OK. If the serial number is correct and accepted a message appears. If “VIEWER” is displayed on the Welcome screen it is removed. If the serial number is invalid you are given another opportunity to enter the correct key.
- After entering your serial number you must re-start Corel PDF Fusion so that the watermarks are disabled.