Advanced antivirus – computer, web & e-mail protection.
Real-time protection helps keep your computer free of viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans, and other nasty malware. It also blocks unsafe links, downloads, and email attachments, and lets you quickly scan removable USB and DVD drives, too.
And the best bit? It updates your security automatically and has advanced artificial intelligence and real-time analysis to help stop even the newest threats from reaching you.
Hacker Attack Protection – Keep hackers away. AVG Enhanced Firewall effortlessly bounces criminals and snoops who try and sneak onto your PC to steal your private files, photos, and passwords.
Private Data Protection – For your eyes only. Encrypt and hide your most private photos and files, or permanently shred the stuff you choose. So, even if your PC gets into other hands, you can prevent family, friends, and of course thieves from seeing what’s yours.
Payment Protection – Shop freely and securely. Whether you’re browsing, shopping, or banking, this is the added protection you need. We’ll block spam and scams, and even help you avoid fake copycat websites, to prevent you from accidentally giving your passwords or credit card numbers to the bad guys.
Protects your whole family. Easily protect your whole family, no matter how many devices they’ve got or what kind they are. Better still, you can do all this from a single dashboard.
To install AVG Internet Security, follow these steps:
- Go here to activate your SALES NUMBER and receive the AVG email with the LICENSE CODE to use on the PC
- Click here to download AVG Internet Security.
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- In the User Account Control dialog, click Yes to allow AVG to make changes to your PC.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu, then click Continue.
- Type your license number and click Install now.
- Click Scan now to begin using the program.
If you are using a trial version of AVG Internet Security or your paid license has expired, you can activate the product via the AVG Internet Security interface.
- Open the AVG Internet Security interface.
- Click Help, then select Activate product from the drop-down menu.
- Type your license number into the Product key field and click Next, then click Finish.